Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally!

I am able to get here! This has been an exciting time, joining theses two stores, checking out others and creating kits and elements for them. This does not come easy as I am still looking for full-time work. It so sucks to be one of the unemployed! I'm just not use to this. I've worked all my life --other than a few years when my now grown sons were little-- so not having a job is not my cup of tea! Can I say going to interviews are not fun either! LOL But you have to do it. I am hopefully, or should I say, that I know that the right job for me is out there, I just need to find it!

Anyway, below are the previews of my new kits and elements that can be found at Michelle's Angels or at the soon to be open Scrap Vault. BTW The Scrap Vault will have a huge sale when they open up. I'll let you know when it will happen.

For each kit shown here, you can see what is include in the entire kit and a preview of the papers at either store.

Hopefully, this weekend I'll be able to place a freebie or two for you.


This is the complete kit of the mini-kit freebie I offered here last month.




No comments:

Post a Comment