Saturday, January 3, 2009

TOU - Term Of Use

Personal Use TOUs

~~ALL RIGHTS RESERVED~~

~~These TOU can change at anytime if they are not followed, please check my Blog to see if any changes has occurred.~~

********PLEASE READ THE TOU AT THE STORE BEFORE PURCHASING MY PRODUCTS.**********

******Make sure you are purchasing a product that is compatible to the software you are using.******

**********************Refunds/exchanges are not given.***********************

Thank you for downloading my products. I hope you have a wonderful time creating your scrapbook of memories.

Please READ and FOLLOW my simple Term of Use.

1- DO NOT upload any of my products to your website, blog or group forums.

2 - DO NOT Burn to a CD to sell them on or off the internet.

3 - You MAY burn them on a CD for your own PEROSNAL use and safe keeping.

4- If you wish to share any of the FREE kits/elements do so by sending

them the link to this page:-

http://designsbyginavere.blogspot.com/2009/01/tou-term-of-use.html

-so they can read the TOU before downloading and using any of the kits.

5- Purchased kits are for Personal Use ONLY. Because you purchase them, it does not give you the right to share them with others or resell them. They are for YOUR personal use only. Please send them to one of my stores where they can purchase it themselves.

6- DO NOT change any of the file names!

7 - DO NOT hotlink my blog content, which is against the law!

8 - DO NOT rip apart any of these kits and claim as your own. There are a variety of sites out there that can teach you how to make your own scrap kits from scratch. Google them!

9 - You can use my kits to create a web site/blog/forum/blinkies/tags provided they are not used for sites that are sexually explicit, use sexually explicit items on them, advocate abuse of any kind, advocate breaking laws. AND you must be offering them for FREE.

10 - You can add a link or use one of my blinkies from my blog to your own blog or web site, I would gladly do the same if you email me o your binkie or banner (no larger than 150x50) at the email address above.


Since I only post FREEBIES here, my TOUS for Commerical Use/SFO/SFH can be found in the stores I sell in.